Our first time in Belize. We chose this hotel for a couple of reasons. One being the proximity to the beach, another being the free rum punch!
This hotel is rustic but perfectly comfortable. The beds were very comfortable, the linens were clean. They had laptops in the office for customer use. The staff make it an extremely pleasant place to stay. Proximity to San Pedro Town (within reasonable walking distance) makes it convenient for exploring the local vibe. You can walk up the beach or down the cobblestone streets and enjoy a variety of shopping and dining experiences.
The staff at Corona Del Mar love what they do and it shows. They do everything they can to make their visitors feel welcome and comfortable. They'll even do your laundry for a very nominal fee.
We loved it and would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro