Corona Del Mar, for the price ($75) thru Orbitz, was great! They put me on the 3rd floor with a view of the ocean out of my window. The room was spacious and the shower was huge. The place was clean and comfortable, and the staff was always helpful. They provided FREE: Wi-Fi, Rum Punch, and continental breakfast, with fresh fruit and good coffee! I always walk everywhere and San Pedro was no exception. This hotel was close to everything, but not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of central San Pedro. In fact, one of my favorite restaurant experiences, Spice It Up Bar & Grill, is just two doors away and offers many tasty selections at a great price, and they provide excellent customer service too! Also, the bar at Corona Del Mar, which is located by the pool, offered Monday night football viewing with refreshing libations. Lastly, I must say that their white sand beach was keep clean and gleaming white, with plenty of shade for those oh, so sunny Belizean days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro