Pros: fairly large rooms, large bed, air conditioning, beachfront location, ample sitting area in the room and on the premises, well priced, small "continental" breakfast, nice staff.
Cons: Older and not well maintained. Mosquitos in the rooms - housekeeping cleans with the doors open, a bit of a walk into town (nearly a mile I think, which we did 4-5 times in three days), small showers and old bathrooms, spotty WiFi in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro