Located about a mile from small airport just south of main hub of San Pedro. Clean sanitation wise but needs some updating. Paint peeling and stains on ceiling. Could not see TV from the bed. Couch uncomfortable and stained. If you just need a bed for the night, then it is okay. I was there just to catch dive boat, so for me it was fine. My wife would not have been happy. Bar at beach was great. Could watch games on 3 large TVs. Food was reasonably priced for San Pedro. Beach in front of hotel is typical of San Pedro - small, not very private, but clean with some nice lounge chairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro