We stayed here Jan. 25 - Feb 5, 2014. It was our 4th trip to Ambergris Caye and 2nd time in a row to stay at Corona Del Mar. Both times, ocean front room. Love this place! Frank is awesome! Always around to lend a helping hand, give a kind word and just put a smile on your face! He loves to play horseshoes on the beach with you. He say's: "I'm not very good! But I LOVE TO PLAY!" Truly love this guy! Kenny and Margie at the bar are great also! Kenny even took us to the Chicken drop and showed us the ropes! The front desk staff always helpful and friendly. You feel part of the family when you stay here. Nice bar. - convenient to charge to your room. Room has decent size "mini fridge", a microwave, a safe, desk, big screen tv (rarely if not ever used!). They replenish your water jug each day when they clean the room. ONLY thing I did not like is the wireless internet. Unfortunately I have to do some work while on vacation and I had to spend way too much time messing with the internet connection (or lack of) I HOPE they can resolve this. hint-hint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro