Stayed here two nights. Can't figure out what people like about it so much. It is old and run down, the beach isn't clean, the whole hotel smells AWFUL (including inside our room), and there are little bugs all over the floor in our room. Not to mention the doors only have a simple lock, no dead bolt. As two females, didn't make us feel particularly safe. Oh and hardest bed I've ever slept on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro