Corona del Mar was an excellent place to stay.The staff was friendly and the guest were great. Every night there was something new and exciting to do. Horseshoes,bar hopping , laying out in the hammock.The island people were friendly and helpful as to what was going on each night. Finding out were the best resturants were what they served or prices. The staff at Corona del Mar would be more than helpful with planning our day trips and making sure eveything went smoothly.We enjoyed days of snorkling or out seeing the Mayan Ruins.We were all so sad to leave .. The staff all greeted us when we arrived and also saw us when we left with hugs and smiles to all. This is such a wonderful place they make you feel like family.I am hoping to be back in June with friends again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro