We stayed at Corona del Mar for the New Years holiday. The room was nice and clean and they give you two free huge jugs of water in your fridge which is a plus for hot days. The staff was very nice and we enjoyed the free rum punch. The property is right on the beach and they have a few chairs and a dock right outside their door for relaxing. Corona del Mar is about a mile from San Pedro town center which made it quieter and more peaceful than some other hotels we saw, but still made it super accessible to everything you need with just a short walk. We organized a snorkeling tour from the tour company associated with the hotel and paid only $35 US for everything (other places were offering $50). The tour was great too! I highly recommend Corona del Mar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro