My husband and I came here to relax for a few days after sight seeing in the Cahal Pech area. We were extremely happy with our stay and have already recommended Blue Tang to a family member who is planning a trip to Belize. I had originally booked a garden apartment but they upgraded us for free to a room overlooking the ocean. The rooms are well decorated, spacious, comfortable, and incredibly clean. The hotel grounds/lobby are bright and happy. Our balcony had a great view and a hammock. Each room has a kitchenette equipped with pots/pans/dishes/knives and there 2 supermarkets within a 3-5 minute walk of the hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have kayaks and scuba gear should you need it. It was a very relaxing vacation and we plan on coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro