One of the great advantages of the Blue Tang Inn is the zero access beach right in front. It was perfect for my boys ages 3, 4.5 & 6. Most of the fancier resorts have sea walls which is no good for children this age to swim in the waves. The small pool is small, but not for young kids, they loved it. The breakfast buffet also worked out well for them. I was worried about all of us in one room but after sand and sun all day, bedtime was a snap. Having stayed at fancier places, I think the Blue Tang Inn is a real bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro