Blue Tang is the place to stay in San Pedro. This small Inn is perfect. Fannie and Allan at the front desk are more than helpful. They treat you like family, We know this town is their home, but they make you feel like it is yours too! David and Adolfo are so much fun to sail and snorkel with. These guys are great.!! Ask for them!!
The inn itself is just right. Our room,#15 was perfect. Comfortable and always clean when we came back from our adventures. You must take the golf cart to see San Pedro! We can't stop thinking about our time there. It was paradise!! And Yes, we will be back. Virgil & Chyrel April , 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro