The Blue Tang was perfect! It's small and quaint, with a really nice staff! All of the people we meet on San Pedro were very friendly, but Allan and Franny and Alfonso and the rest of the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. They hooked us up with a really great dive operation named Chuck and Robbies, and we really got a lot of great dives in while we were there. The Blue Tang is very low key, so it was fun and relaxing at the same time. If you're looking for a snooty, fancy hotel this is not for you, but if you want a comfortable, clean room right on the beach with a really nice staff this is the place to stay!
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro