Hotel was not luxury, but clean and cosy. Staff were friendly. Free Wi Fi and a lot of kitchen amenities like microwave, coffee maker, cooker etc. AC and fans worked well. You can walk straight from your room to the sea front in under 2mins. I would have given the a hotel slightly higher overall rating if there was a tv in each room. However, you can pay for a tv to be brought into your room at an extra charge. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro