From the moment we arrived at the Airport, they had a driver waiting for us. The staff gave us a warm welcome and the guys carried by 53 lb backs up 3 flights of stairs on their back. Wow! We stayed in the Owners Suite and it was the most beautiful and romantic room in the world to us! The location is wonderful, it is just off of downtown and the Inn overlooks the Ocean. You are walking distance to all of the restaurants and bars; you just can't beat it. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom and shower just amazing and the daily service was great. They even have a roof top that you can go and enjoy a cocktail while you watch the sun set. If you get a little rain, just lay back on the hammock and enjoy! We had a wonderful time and can hardly wait to return. Cheers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro