A group of six adults stayed here for a week in February. We really liked it! The rooms were nice and big, the location was great, and the staff was friendly.
It is not the Marriott, it is a basic bed-and-breakfast type hotel. But it was clean and suited our needs perfectly. There was a nice breakfast every morning that was included in the room price, and it was right on the beach. The beach is a little small, but we still had lots of fun. We walked to town many days, as it was just a 2 or 3 minute walk.
We felt very safe here, as the staff kept a close eye on things.
Over all I would recommend staying here if you want a good location while staying within a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro