We stayed at the Blue Tang and really enjoyed our stay. The staff was great and friendly, especially Pablo. There were issues such as the noise from Wet Willies and people being loud about 2 a.m. but that isn't the fault of Blue Tang Inn. All it took was someone in the house across the street to yell "move on" and all was quite again. The tub in room 10 does feel like it will give way, but when we went into other rooms down lower to check them out it looked liked they were being redone. It just takes time when your on a island. The pool was clean and kept up, and rooms kept clean with fresh towels and sheets. The breakfast consisted of fruit, juice, coffee, and one of the following fresh waffles, french toast, banana bread, scone type biscuit, and toast. The breakfast was always out when we got up, and you will get up early in Ambergris Caye (THE SUNRISE STARTS ABOUT 5AM). I would certainly go back and stay at the Blue Tang, and Dive with Chuck and Robbie they were really great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro