For the price this is a great option, you get a double room complete with kitchenette and living room area, very spacious. The hotel is clean and somehow sand free which I dont know how they managed to keep the sand out of the hotel, because I know I dragged lots in! It is a very comfortable hotel with several decks, so go and take your morning coffee and enjoy the view from the top deck. Everything is close in san pedro so you can walk anywhere, so location does not really mater, although there is a bar just in front, Wet Willy's which is supposed to be a local hot spot. I think the most enjoyable thing about this hotel was waking up and being able to get a coffee and a small breakfast on the terrace while enjoying the view of san pedro, really what more can you ask for if you are there for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro