Just got back from our fifth year of spending a week in San Pedro. Stayed at the Blue Tang Inn again and, as usual, it was great. Clean comfortable rooms, very friendly and helpful staff and a nice private pool area. We love the location - just north of town so you can walk to everything, but far enough away to be reasonably quiet. And our favorite dive operator, Robbie at Chuck & Robbie's, is a short walk up the beach. Already reserved rooms for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro