“Not impressed”
Review of Coral Beach Hotel

Coral Beach Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Coral Beach Hotel
Ranked #52 of 53 Hotels in San Pedro
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We were dying to take our backpacks off and the Air Conditioner (which is the only good thing about this place) felt so great, so we stayed at the Coral Beach for a night. It was bad.... Roaches in the bathroom, beds were nasty, hallways accessible from the street and just an overall bad experience. Needless to say we did not sleep much and were out of there first thing in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank adagal13

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The Coral Beach Hotel has basic rooms, good rates, and is in the heart of San Pedro. The staff was friendly and they have a restaurant downstairs. We spent most of our time exploring and so it was perfect for us as a place to sleep. I would recommend this hotel for travelers who are looking for simple accommodations, centrally located. I could easily stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

Felt unsave in my room. Anyone had access to the room from the street. Bathroom was aweful We had a family of cockroaches . No towels were provided. Only good thing was they had good a/c... Would not recommend you can get way better place for an extra $10

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 14 March 2011

not a picky person but....bed was hard as a rock, no warm water, so noisy with the club around the corner, bright street lights in the windows and other folks staying so noisy. The staff was nice and helpful though. If one wanted to say everything then there was no control for the air conditioner so it was on or off. (On frozen, Off sweating), pillows were so old the stuffing in balls. It served it's purpose but wouldn't suggest for someone that is not gonna go out and get hammered so they can sleep:)

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ccovert
Reviewed 17 March 2009

i will definitely stay there again-clean comfy rooms.center of town.a little noisy sometimes but tolerable(just noise from the street)i was in one of the front rooms,and will request one farther away from the street next time.vashti was great-the service was super.my tv remote did not work and i needed my ac turned on.within 30 minutes i had a new tv and cool air!will definitely stay here again!oh wait the ONLY bad thing-lumpy pillows-they need new pillows!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank ilovesanpedro
Reviewed 22 May 2008

This hotel advertises a/c, TV, hot showers. The first room the gave me had no working TV, they moved me to another room that needed a new lock, They spent 9 hours trying to put a new lock on the door and could not do it. This is a 15 minuet job where I come from. The a/c also did not work, After all this time they then moved me into a 3rd room. I came back after 1 hour only to find out the a/c unit in that room also did not work but I was to tired so I just slept in the hot room. Got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Cock roaches all over the place. In the morning i wanted to take a shower only to find out no hot water. In fact no water came out of the hot water valve at all. Had a cold water shave in the morning. Still all hot and stinky from no shower. Went to check out in the morning and told them I was not happy with the place and they did not seem to care at all. All I can say is I would never stay in that dump again. Nothing works....CockRoaches

Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank gary1948
Reviewed 13 April 2008

I didn't have reservations and stayed at Coral Beach for two nights. Hotel is bit run down but new management is trying to work to fix things up and are very accomodating---will change your room if problems. Evan and Alisha very friendly and will help with diving, dining and spa recommendations. Food at JamBel on ground floor excellent.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled solo