We stayed at the seven seas in may 2002, it's a very small hotel, the rooms are very clean and the staff is very nice, don't expect a resort style hotel. There's no beach front, but it doesn't matter, there's a lot of things to do, go to the blue hole to snorkle or scuba dive it's worth the trip, don't forget the dramamine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro