This trip to Belize, and the Seven Seas Resort, was wonderful. It is just what we needed.
The staff was great, the rooms clean, the kitchen stocked with all utencils that we needed. We were made to feel at home. Everybody that we came in contact with was very friendly, and helpful, if we needed help. We had a great time, and plan on taking another trip just as soon as possible, and we will make reservations at the Seven Seas Resort. I give the staff a thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro