we booked this hotel for 4 of us and actually did not end up staying here. bummer since we paid for the room and they have a no cancellation policy, but we just didn't want to end our wonderful trip to belize at this hotel. the one nice thing was our hotel room faced the ocean, which was lovely. we went back on the website and did not see any photos or layouts of our particular room, so we felt a little mislead. the room we got was too small for 4 people: the little bedroom smelled musty, the shower was tiny and the common room/kitchen had minimal space- the photos on the internet look much more spacious! but whatever...this hotel does have a pool and kitchenette (we just really needed a fridge) and is close to town. we ended up staying at mata rocks in room right on the water. restaurants we loved: wild mango, casa picasso, ali baba, celi's and victoria house for a nice treat. we all loved belize and ambergris and rented a golfcart to tour the island, went snorkeling at hol chan and mexico rocks/tres cocos. enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro