Just spent a week at the hotel. Helpful staff and a safe environment. I went diving every day and they have an onsite dive operator. The food was great...one night I had a scrimp penne pasta...there were more shrimp than pasta in the plate. Super hamburgers too. A 5 minute cab ride to downtown but you really don't have to leave the resort. It was slow season so it was not crowded at all. The local reef diving was fantastic. Planning on returning next year. A good value hotel. The place is clean but it is an older property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro