The rooms were very nice. A little dated in some aspects but who cares? When you have this level of service its hard to be a nag. Every member of the staff was very accommodating. They are so attentive and friendly and it just makes you feel right at home which is just great!
Booked my room directly throughout the resort as I figured this would be the best and most cost effective way of securing my booking. Worked with Shawna in reservations who was the best! She deserves a raise! As do the ladies at the front desk who were just so darn friendly from the moment we checked in until the day we left. Booked a courtyard suite which had two beds in the bedroom and a HUGE sofa bed in the living room. The room came with all the essentials and was great for us.
We sadly had to cut our trip a day short but we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro