Decent hotel, not too expensive. The rooms could be nicer (out dated) but very warm and friendly staff. The hotel restaurant had the best food we had on the island but don't expect fast service. Everything is on Belize time!! The hotel is about 1.5 miles from downtown San Pedro so rent a goft cart, this is a must to see other parts of the island. We had 14 family members who went and had a fabulous time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro