Banana Beach is lovely. It is a boutique style hotel that offers a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The staff is fantastic and very personable. Not only do they look after every need you might have while at the hotel, but they offer great advise when heading out for the day to explore more of Belize - ah, Belize. The restaurant in the hotel, El Devino, is fabulous and has left me and my family still craving some of the dishes offered. It also offers an extensive wine list. We will return to Banana Beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro