Jimmy and Crystal and the entire staff at Banana Beach were friendly and accomodating. Rooms were clean, comfortable and well-maintained. Location is quiet but town centre easily accessible by beach walk or roadway or taxi. Beach is clean and beach chairs plentiful and comfortable. Il Divino restaurant has great food and an excellent daily breakfast. On-site travel shop and dive shop available for all amenities in area. Not a high end facility but great value for price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro