Our stay at changes in latitudes met our expectations and was just what we needed in San Pedro. The rooms, while small, were very clean and a great price. Teri was incredibly helpful in getting us a golf cart rental for our stay which was really great to have. It's not really a bed and breakfast that you will spend time at during the day to relax it's really just a place to sleep but a comfortable one! I think in comparison to our trips to Caye Caulker and San Ignacio, San Pedro had less to offer that was easily accessible but we still really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro