If you are looking for an affordable non resort accommodation I would highly recommend this for couples or a small group. The rooms are small but have he basics of what you need. We barely noticed that there was no tv - it was great to help us really just enjoy our time there. Daily tasty breakfast prepared, clean rooms and great service. They were helpful in acclimating to the surrounding area by providing suggestions, directing us to services near by and helping to book taxis or excursions. There is no private beach here but we were able to take a short walk and found some chairs to sit in (just bought a beer from the bar). The only downfall to the location is that it backs up to a street which was a bit noisy so my earplugs came in handy at night. I was still able to relax in the hammock with my book without much distraction though. Use of bikes is included in your stay which is great too. I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro