I stayed at the Paradise Villas for 7 nights, of which, the first 5 were with a friend. As a single female traveling alone for 3 days, the owner, Bill, made sure that I was safe and taken care of. He helped me to plan a cave tubing/ziplining tour to the mainland and checked on my safe return. Both Bill and Emmanuel (manager at Tradewinds Property Mgmt) were very kind and helpful during my stay. The condos were kept clean by a very friendly housekeeper, Patricia. In addition, the kitchens were fully stocked with all of the basic cooking supplies. The property was conveniently located next to Reef Adventures, a diving company that took care of my first two days of diving. The boats were privately chartered, which beat the other group tour I went on to dive the Blue Hole. I would highly recommend staying at the villas and diving with Reef Adventures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find Tradewinds Paradise Villas nestled in a beautiful beach front location on the north edge of San Pedro. If you are looking for a place to stay that will offer you personalized service, uniquely decorated rooms in the Belizean style, a freshwater pool with swim up b.y.o. bar on lush grounds with sandy pathways that lead you to your fully equipped villa, Tradewinds Paradise Villas is where you want to spend you vacation. LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION On the Quiet North edge of San Pedro. Airport is on opposite side. You can Walk to every thing. Restaurants, Pubs Shops and Grocery stores a block away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas San Pedro