My husband and I visited San Pedro in March 2011 and loved every minute of it. We loved staying at Tradewinds Paradise Villas. It was a great location. North of the very heart of the city so you felt a little out of the businesses, but close enough to walk to everything. The room was clean and very nicely decorated. We were steps from the pool and the water. My favorite part is that there is no way that this place is over crowded. The worst thing to me about vacation is going and feeling like you're an ant in an ant hill.. noway here! The water was calm, crystal clear and beautiful! Many times my husband and I were the only ones in the pool. We booked everything through Captain Ron and Reef Adventures...so easy! The staff was extremely nice and knowledge. We learned how to dive and Chet was amazing!! I laughed one day when we pulled up to Marine reserve for our training and the other dive shops were there do theirs as well. They had 20 people to one instructor, it was just us and Chet, great one on one attention...especially when you're a little nervous!!! We booked all our day trips with Reef Adventures and had to walk the 100 steps to the end of the dock daily to get picked...way easy! The adventures were fun, great good and really nice tour guides! We love this place so much that when we went on a cruise and stopped in Belize City we took a taxi to the airport and jumped on a plane to dive with Reef Adventures again in San Pedro. We were of course worried about time and getting back to the boat but Reef Adventures planned everything, they were timely and got us back in time of the plan and return to the cruise ship. If they would have messed up the time we could have had a lot of problems! Another thing that is awesome about San Pedro you feel extremely safe! Can't wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find Tradewinds Paradise Villas nestled in a beautiful beach front location on the north edge of San Pedro. If you are looking for a place to stay that will offer you personalized service, uniquely decorated rooms in the Belizean style, a freshwater pool with swim up b.y.o. bar on lush grounds with sandy pathways that lead you to your fully equipped villa, Tradewinds Paradise Villas is where you want to spend you vacation. LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION On the Quiet North edge of San Pedro. Airport is on opposite side. You can Walk to every thing. Restaurants, Pubs Shops and Grocery stores a block away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas San Pedro