We spent only three nights here but grew to love the grounds and the people here. The place was literally overrun with Americans who flew in to see Jerry Jeff Walker perform in town. (We're Canadian and didn't know the performer, but the people there were die-hard fans!) There was party in the air which was infectious! But they were all very respectful so 'party' never interfered with our ability to enjoy our stay. Pool area was really nice, big wide steps into the pool that were great for small kids who wanted to splash around. Great location as it is just on the outskirts of the crazy busy area but easy walking access to everything in town. The only watch out is that each suite is individually owned so they quality of the accommodations varies wildly! Our unit, while clean enough, was terribly worn and dated looking. (6B) But you could see that there were other units that were quite lovely inside!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find Tradewinds Paradise Villas nestled in a beautiful beach front location on the north edge of San Pedro. If you are looking for a place to stay that will offer you personalized service, uniquely decorated rooms in the Belizean style, a freshwater pool with swim up b.y.o. bar on lush grounds with sandy pathways that lead you to your fully equipped villa, Tradewinds Paradise Villas is where you want to spend you vacation. LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION On the Quiet North edge of San Pedro. Airport is on opposite side. You can Walk to every thing. Restaurants, Pubs Shops and Grocery stores a block away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas San Pedro