“best coffee on the island”

Island Buzz Cafe & Grill
Ranked #77 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Island Buzz Cafe...New owners, newly updated. Now open serving some of the finest espresso drinks and cuisine on the island. Coffee from one of Guatemala's oldest coffee been plantations. Shade Grown, Fair Trade, Roasted locally, right here on our beautiful Island, Ambregris Caye..... Premium coffee & Excellent food, fresh, farm to table and made from scratch!!!! Great atmosphere, excellent people, air conditioned eatery...A pleasure from every angle.
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

we found this place near the end of our stay, in one of those "I need food right now" moments..

first thing i got was some delicious espresso like I hadn't found in the entire rest of the trip!

the service was efficient and personal. it wasn't the fastest, but it's a small place, with only one person working at a time.

the food was awesome! fresh, filling, and inexpensive. I think I paid 18bz for two breakfast burritos (that I could hardly finish, there was so much), an americano, and a bottled water. we loved this place and would definitely recommend it, for food, coffee, or just a chill place to wait out a rainstorm. we even came back the very next morning...cause nowhere else had beaten the taste and value!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This little place was a find. The breakfast burritos were amazing and so big and great value for money. You get two decent sized burritos for 12 Belize Dollars. The portion is so big you can share and still end up full. I also had the huevos rancheros another day which I would also recommend and they serve the best coffee i ad in San Pedro.

The cafe is run by a lovely local guy who takes a real pride making his coffees and meals and I would definitely advise people to go try the burritos for yourself. I told other people from my hostel about the place and they went back there three times!

1  Thank TravelChica101
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Its a small little place on Coconut Dr with a great view of the Caribbean sea. Their coffee is the best I've ever had and the Rancheros is magnificent! Just a few tables, ambience is great and very convenient since just right next door you can rent bicycles, get Thai massage and then a mani pedi with CG...definitely will be back.

1  Thank dtrip08
Reviewed 18 February 2013

A small venue with big taste, Island Buzz' s utilitarian setting and decor belie its hearty coffee brews: espresso, cappuccino, assorted flavors to delight. Add to this a hearty breakfast menu and one is well fortified for the day. But why wait for the morning; stop by in the afternoon for a coffee boost, or on a sweltering day, an iced coffee, flavored to taste, and chill with this vendor's perfectly eponymous "pick-me-up".

1  Thank MichiganZumbido
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The atmosphere and food is fantastic. The fruit plate is unbelievable and the service is exceptional!