“Excellent Food, Service, and Location 10/10”

Island Buzz Cafe & Grill
Ranked #77 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Island Buzz Cafe...New owners, newly updated. Now open serving some of the finest espresso drinks and cuisine on the island. Coffee from one of Guatemala's oldest coffee been plantations. Shade Grown, Fair Trade, Roasted locally, right here on our beautiful Island, Ambregris Caye..... Premium coffee & Excellent food, fresh, farm to table and made from scratch!!!! Great atmosphere, excellent people, air conditioned eatery...A pleasure from every angle.
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The food was amazing and the portions are great!

The location is also exceptional and they have by far the best coffee on the island. They have professional equipment and that translated into a good cup everytime i went. You can even see the Caribbean Sea from this location!!!!

Island Buzz is run by a San Pedro resident. He took great pride in his work and was one of the nicest guys I've met in Belize.

I Highly recommend this place and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Great location near Pedro's Hotel, golf cart rentals, thai massage, and spa. They have wifi too and great coffee, breakfast items, and smoothies. I had the eggs, toast and also tried the breakfast burrito on the last day. Breakfast burrito is HUGE and definitely a great value for the price. The service is also really wonderful!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our hot spot for the BEST coffee, omelette and french toast on the island! Friendly, personal service from Dennis an added plus! They used to be for sale, we are so glad they are still there! Must go!

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

we found this place near the end of our stay, in one of those "I need food right now" moments..

first thing i got was some delicious espresso like I hadn't found in the entire rest of the trip!

the service was efficient and personal. it wasn't the fastest, but it's a small place, with only one person working at a time.

the food was awesome! fresh, filling, and inexpensive. I think I paid 18bz for two breakfast burritos (that I could hardly finish, there was so much), an americano, and a bottled water. we loved this place and would definitely recommend it, for food, coffee, or just a chill place to wait out a rainstorm. we even came back the very next morning...cause nowhere else had beaten the taste and value!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This little place was a find. The breakfast burritos were amazing and so big and great value for money. You get two decent sized burritos for 12 Belize Dollars. The portion is so big you can share and still end up full. I also had the huevos rancheros another day which I would also recommend and they serve the best coffee i ad in San Pedro.

The cafe is run by a lovely local guy who takes a real pride making his coffees and meals and I would definitely advise people to go try the burritos for yourself. I told other people from my hostel about the place and they went back there three times!

1  Thank TravelChica101