“Cheers to you at Wayo's”
Review of Wayos Beach Bar

Wayos Beach Bar
Ranked #2 of 13 Nightlife in San Pedro
Reviewed 22 October 2013

On our only Sunday during our visit to Ambergris Caye my father-in-law, my brother-in-law and myself went to Wayo's to have a few beers and watch some football. Soon after arriving we got so caught up in the friendly atmosphere that we completely forgot about the game on TV. This is absolute awesome bar and such a wonderful place to just kick back and enjoy the locals and the visitors. Cold beer and mixed drinks fit the bill. I loved this place from the moment I sat down on the stool. You will too. When you visit San Pedro put Wayo's on your list of places to have a beer. Drink a stout for me. Cheers.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Met he owner and very friendly. 5p-7p 2 for 1 rum drinks. Wasn't serving food because it was during slow season. Oct 3 - 12, 2013

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We did not eat here (next time) but a great full service bar! Wayo, Trevor and Archie were friendly and made for a great time. We went karaoke, played 3's dice game with some visitors, expats and locals.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

What a great bar! Relaxed atmosphere! Great bartenders and the coldest beer on the island! Great place to visit! I felt like I was home....can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Wayos himself was so hospitable and welcoming.We met Dee on a limb and right away connected.Felt so comfortable with them and had a great time.Thanks guys!