“Felt like I was in my home dive shop!”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Belize Pro Dive Center: before I start a little about me. I have been diving since 1986 and have done so around the world. I have a PADI instructor rating and a NASE Master Instructor rating. Belize Pro Dive Center is an excellent run well organized operation. The dive masters are fun to dive with and very knowledgeable about the sites. They are top notch professionals. The shops rental gear in up to date and well maintained. The air was fresh and not tainted as I have found at other locations, tanks were at 3000 psi Hydro and Visual inspections were current. The boats are safely driven, are neat and well kept. The shop helped me do a PADI Bubble Maker session with my 9 year old grandson, they had a very small BC and a regulator with a child’s length regulator and a sixty tank. They give diving lessons and as I watched an instructor in both a classroom setting and in the pool he was very through. They offer a PADI course for those of you who would like to try SCUBA diving; Discover Scuba you do some pool time than go out on a shallow (30 feet or less) reef dive. The water the staff and what you will see will hook you. Or you can just Snorkel. The water was beautiful clear and a perfect temp for a 3 mil shorty. Belize has done a very good job protecting the waters and reef. A large number Pelagic Fish are in sight on each dive and some even have names like the colossus groper than hangs under your boat….Garlic and Butter is his nick name. Or the 7 foot nurse shark named “pock o” I could be wrong on the name. But just ask one of the DMs they will be more than happy to tell you. The animals are unafraid of divers and snorkelers within reason, something I found truly remarkable. Best of all are the turtles, one of my favorite animals to observe, there a number of them. So go see Vic and the crew for a wonderful Scuba experience. The bottom line I can’t wait to go back. Hopefully next time the wind will cooperate and I can do the Blue Hole.

2  Thank JOHN M

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Did my OW with Beth, she's so friendly and patient- just an overall great dive instructor! Pro Dive is a very professional and friendly dive shop,definitely recommend them to anyone new to diving.

1  Thank Thea O
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have been diving with Junior, Ian, and Pedro for four years. Four Scuba trips to Belize.

I have been scuba diving since 1973, and have dove in many regions around the world including Australia, Fiji, Bahamas, St. Croix, Cozumel, Bonaire, and others. (not boasting here, just stating the facts).

Hands down, Belize Pro Divers are First Class, organized, attentive, and safety conscious.

Whether you are a beginner, or an Advanced Diver, Belize Pro Divers know how to make your Belize Dive & snorkel experience one to remember.

Of all the choices on Ambergris Caye, Belize, these guys are the one to choose. Look no further, you have found the best there is.

Mark Franz, Austin, Texas USA

3  Thank Mark F
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Worked with Emeliano Rivero by email..He was extremely responsive and friendly..Took a 1/2 day snorkel trip to Hol Chan..ask to snorkel over the deep section where the wall is..

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Bernie and Chris picked us up right on time from Matachica Resort and Spa. There were seven of us including my handicapped mother and her husband. We have snorkeled in several countries but Belize tops them all and Hol Chan? What can I say, it was like snorkeling in the most amazing aquarium I've ever seen! Every fish I've ever dreamed of, so beautiful. And Chris and Bernie were up for the task. Right away Bernie saw that my mother and step-father would not be able to keep up with the rest of us so he threw in a life preserver and had them hold on while he swam and they held on and just enjoyed the ride. I could kiss him for it. They enjoyed the fish as much as we did while not having to do the heavy duty swimming it would take to keep up with the current. Meanwhile Chris swam ahead of the rest of our group and showed us the green turtles, the loggerhead turtles, the eels, the wonderful coral, the gorgeous fish. My oh my it was terrific. Then when we were done there we took the boat to shark and stingray alley and in the water we went again. Ever swim with sharks and stingrays? I have! Thanks to Bernie and Chris! They fed the sharks chum to get them to come to the surface and then amazingly, gently took their fins, pulled them to themselves, turned them UPSIDE DOWN and let us pet their bellies. Not kidding. The sharks lay their like puppies, perfectly still while we pet them. Chris then swam down to the bottom and got a stingray, put it on top of his head and swam to the surface and let us touch them! Amazing, just simply amazing. I can't say enough about this tour.

1  Thank crumbledcupmosaics