“Great Dive Instructor & Snorkel/Dive combo is a must”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had one dive left to get my Open Water certificate. I tried to do this in Bonaire but the instructor was brash and impatient. Beth at Pro Dive was professional, relaxed an fun. I had no problems completing my OW dive and Beth celebrated with me. The entire staff was professional and courteous. My boyfriend no longer dives but loves to snorkel. Pro dive offers a snorkel/dive package. My boyfriend got to do 2 snorkels and I did 1 dive/one snorkel. Great for couples who want to go on excursions together but have slightly different interests. We rode bikes from the north side of the bridge all the way to the south side of the island to get there and many people aren't sure of where they are located (behind Banyon Bay Resort) but it was well worth the ride to get there.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We picked Belize Pro Dive for our private snorkel charter based on their amazing Trip Advisor reviews -- and once again, Trip Advisor knows best! Our guide Luis was prompt, extremely friendly, knowledgeable -- and made the boat trip a highlight of our vacation. There was a little mix up at the beginning (fishing trip vs snorkeling trip) -- but Luis took care of it all so smoothly it wasn't a problem at all. Our picnic lunch, which they provided, was delicious. Definitely worth the extra money for a private boat -- a wonderful way to relax and enjoy time with a small group of friends.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I spent two day diving with Bernie as my master dive guide. A great place to go diving at Ambergris Caye and a very professional staff at Belize Pro. As a new diver, I felt safe/comfortable that Bernie was knowledgable and attentive to each diver in the group. They were extremely thorough with the check out of the equipment prior to leaving dock and then a final check before entering water. It was relaxing and I highly recommend Belize Pro for anyone visiting Ambergris Caye!

2  Thank Vajo2013
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I have been diving for 30 years, but not on a regular basis. Every dive master at Belize Pro Dive Center configured and checked our equipment before departing the pier, introduced themselves, thanked us for our business, explained each dive plan before the dive, and reviewed the dive procedures which includes a safety stop on accent. The equipment was in excellent condition and obviously well maintained. Beth was fantastic and very patient in helping my wife when she had difficulty getting her ears equalized. The pace of the dives was slow enough to see the marine environment without feeling rushed to keep pace. Lots of sea life was pointed out so as to not miss any significant interest such as sea turtles, rays, porpoise, and even small secluded creatures. Checks were made during the dives to ensure all were okay and had sufficient air. The quality of the diving is fantastic. With large groups, two dive masters provided choices as to which dive plan one wanted to experience. Beth and Bernie are both excellent dive masters who pay attention to their dive groups and monitor their safety. Chris was our guide for our snorkeling tour of Hol Chan Marine reserve. He told us what we could expect to see during the dive so we could recognize those features or creatures when they appeared, maintained a pace which allowed plenty of time for us to see what we wanted, identified the marine life, pointed out small items we could easily miss, and explained the fishing restrictions. We have dived many locations but never had better dive masters nor more a comfortable diving experience.

2  Thank Donald N
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As an experienced divemaster myself, I had done a lot of research, prior to arriving in San Pedro, for the best dive shop for my advanced level, as well as the 2 snorkeling friends with me. Wow! Found Belize Pro Dive Center to accommodate All of us!
For my diving, I've always stayed away from dive shops that offer snorkeling tours. Well, this is not the case with this amazing operation. They are top notch when it comes to diving and snorkeling for ALL levels.
I can't brag enough about their professionalism, safety, & friendliness! They use quality gear & boats. They picked us up & dropped us off, from our resort dock for free! Smiling and happy, always.
It only took minutes for Junior to respond to my email messages with my questions and requests. All of the staff shares the same qualities. Owners are big on all staff to be consistent, and all are, always. Thank you so much.

3  Thank Sameer-Maasarani