“Best snorkeling trip ever!”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had an amazing time snorkeling at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley! Our guide was Luis and I would really recommend going with him. He is very informative and helpful. We saw so many different types of fish, coral, turtles, stingrays, sharks and more! Thank you for our amazing trip!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Luis with Belize Pro Divers was excellent! This was my first experience ever snorkeling. I was a little nervous at first but between him and my cousin, I became addicted very quickly. The attention and care he took with our whole party was fantastic. Thank you Luis for making this trip unforgettable! And for introducing me to roasted coconut!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had one dive left to get my Open Water certificate. I tried to do this in Bonaire but the instructor was brash and impatient. Beth at Pro Dive was professional, relaxed an fun. I had no problems completing my OW dive and Beth celebrated with me. The entire staff was professional and courteous. My boyfriend no longer dives but loves to snorkel. Pro dive offers a snorkel/dive package. My boyfriend got to do 2 snorkels and I did 1 dive/one snorkel. Great for couples who want to go on excursions together but have slightly different interests. We rode bikes from the north side of the bridge all the way to the south side of the island to get there and many people aren't sure of where they are located (behind Banyon Bay Resort) but it was well worth the ride to get there.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We picked Belize Pro Dive for our private snorkel charter based on their amazing Trip Advisor reviews -- and once again, Trip Advisor knows best! Our guide Luis was prompt, extremely friendly, knowledgeable -- and made the boat trip a highlight of our vacation. There was a little mix up at the beginning (fishing trip vs snorkeling trip) -- but Luis took care of it all so smoothly it wasn't a problem at all. Our picnic lunch, which they provided, was delicious. Definitely worth the extra money for a private boat -- a wonderful way to relax and enjoy time with a small group of friends.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I spent two day diving with Bernie as my master dive guide. A great place to go diving at Ambergris Caye and a very professional staff at Belize Pro. As a new diver, I felt safe/comfortable that Bernie was knowledgable and attentive to each diver in the group. They were extremely thorough with the check out of the equipment prior to leaving dock and then a final check before entering water. It was relaxing and I highly recommend Belize Pro for anyone visiting Ambergris Caye!

2  Thank Vajo2013