“Went snorkeling and diving”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went with another company the day before but these guys at Pro dive center made the trip more personal. The other company seamed like the just wanted to collect your money.. Highly recommend these guys..

1  Thank MisterPham

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just returned from one week at Banyan Bay. Went diving three days with Belze Pro Dive, onsite dive shop at Banyan Bay. Super nice staff. Junior who runs the operation is great. Divemasters, while young, were very good. Attentive, friendly and enthusiastic. Boats were not crowded. Diving is good close to the resort. Boat rides about ten minutes. I have been diving over 30 years and rated diving about 7 on a scale of 10. My girlfriend has been diving about 4 years and rated it a 6 (she LOVES Cayman. . .). Diving is just outside the reef and you will feel the surge. On windy days re-entry to the boat is a bit tricky. Not the fault of the dive shop, of course. Needed "emergency" repair of my 25 year old SPG. Junior fixed it for free! Great dive shop. Look forward to returning.

1  Thank Ty S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Belize Pro Dive Center is definitely the place to go for very professional but fun Dive Masters and boat captains. My husband, Sean and I decided about a month before we were leaving for Belize to take Scuba lessons so we took our confined dives near our home and a referral at Belize Pro Dive Center, which is one of the best places to dive with. Sean did some research on the Dive Shops close to where we were staying and said this was the place to go.
Ian picked us up at our pier and off we went. Ian was very thorough and very knowledgeable. Since I was nervous and was having trouble descending, I was pretty nervous on our first Open Water Dive but Ian was very good with relaxing me and making me feel better. I want to thank Ian for being so good to us and making us feel at home.
Louis was one of our Captains who we had a blast with, very funny guy, very nice. We were able to get to know him and really came to like him. He even caught a fish for us……what a guy!!! Thanks Louis!! Tony was another one of our Captains also a fun and great guy…thank you Tony!!
Victor is the one who greets you behind the counter and does all the hard work of writing up your dive tickets…Big smile all the time!! Junior was also a wonderful guy !! Bernie too!!
You come as friends you leave as family:) We will see you all next year!!

Thank You so much!!

April Brennan
Chicago

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I scheduled a half day private tour to Mexico Rocks and a full day fish, snorkel and beach bar-b-q also with Luis.

First, Mexico Rocks was very cool. Lots of fish and a no pressure laid back first day of snorkeling. Can't say enough good things about Luis. While everyone at Belize Pro Divers is professional and friendly, Luis was a perfect fit for us. He is patient, laid back, informative, a great cook and always has a smile on his face.

Our second day was the beach bar-b-q. We started by catching some bait and then heading out to some areas where we could snorkel and fish simultaneously as my wife is not much for fishing. This is not serious fishing. Just some basic bottom rigs on light tackle catching small Grunt, Red Snapper, Yellowtail Snapper and Schoolmaster among others. In addition to fishing, I did a little snorkeling and picked up a conch for lunch as well. Luis cleaned all of the fish and conch on the boat and prepped the other ingredients he brought for lunch. I won't get into too much detail but my wife and I love food and the bar-b-q was our best meal while in San Pedro and we had some great food.

We enjoyed Luis so much as our guide we ended up scheduling a half day with him at Hol Chan as well.

Can't say enough good things about Belize Pro Divers and Luis. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank David N
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had an amazing time snorkeling at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley! Our guide was Luis and I would really recommend going with him. He is very informative and helpful. We saw so many different types of fish, coral, turtles, stingrays, sharks and more! Thank you for our amazing trip!