“Don't let them rush you”

Cocoblanca Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 224 Restaurants in San Pedro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I had the pleasure of taking my wife there for dinner. it is a beautiful location and a lovely environment.perhaps a little on the pricey side.
It is the kind of place where you want to relax and take your time but unfortunately the staff seem to want to get you in and out as soon as possible.
Our main courses arrived before we finished our appetizers!. The food was very good, the setting is great but as i say tell them NOT to rush. They seem to be under the impression that they faster they get you your food the happier you will be!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Dinner was so good the first night, we dined again the next night and was still satisfied. Staff very nice and attentive. Very accommodating. The ambiance is wonderful. The food was delicious. I had lobster with an amazing herbs butters mixed veggies, coconut rice. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This is a very nice restaurant! The seafood ravioli, I couldn’t get enough of, so had to go back twice. It was a quiet place with attentive staff. Our friends liked the crab salad and the grouper. We sat upstairs in our own secluded corner which enhanced the experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This was not my first visit to this phenomenal restaurant and won’t be my last! Dinner here is a must-do for guests staying anywhere on the island. Situated at Coco Beach Resort, a few miles north of town, this stunning establishment offers an atmosphere rich with custom Belizean woodwork. The elegant ambience is just the beginning. The quality of the food will delight you from appetizers to dessert. I had the opportunity to meet the dessert chef while there and advised him how pleased I was with the cheesecake. The special handcrafted presentation added to the dessert and the taste was unparalleled. This restaurant stands up to any fine dining experience I’ve had in NYC, Miami, Naples, etc. Comparatively, the pricing is lower for same quality of cuisine. Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I would highly recommend this restaurant! It is absolutely stunningly beautiful, from the layout to decor and certainly in world class when it comes to fine dining. Service was excellent and the food superb.