My husband and I stayed at Belizean Shores in July 2012 for our honeymoon. This was our third stop in Belize and it was a great way to end our honeymoon. The first two hotels had no A/C so Belizean Shores felt like a luxury resort! We stayed in an upstairs room facing the ocean. It is a very big space and we were spoiled with the A/C and TV! Ha, the Olympics were on and we did not have TV in our two previous hotels, so it was a treat. The room was great, the bed was so comfortable, there was a little kitchen which was nice, the staff was nice also. The resort is actually a bunch of privately owned condos whose owners rent out as a resort, so it was funny to meet some of the owners in the pool and hear about their life in Belize! The pool was very nice and the swim up bar was fun. We are not really lounge at the pool or beach people though so we did not spend too much time there. The restaurant is not that nice, but was convenient when we needed a snack. We bought the water taxi pass and went into town for all our meals. For breakfast there was a vendor riding by on a bicycle every morning selling breakfast tacos! (Or go into town to Estelle's!) There are not a lot of restaurants in close walking distance so we definitely made use of the water taxi. But going into town was a lot of fun and part of the experience. Overall we really liked the resort and we liked that Tuff E Nuff tours was right there at the Belizean Shores dock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro