We wanted to go to Ambergris Caye for a long time. Belizean Shores Resort exceeded all of our expectations. We were greeted by friendly, helpful staff on all levels. The resort itself is luxurious, right on the water. We had a full kitchen and cable TV. We kayaked and paddle-boated, played tennis and ping pong. Every day was an adventure. We went exploring into town on go carts and dined at our own restaurant (which had the best Belizean dishes) as well as restaurants at nearby resorts. The best part was the staff. Each and every member was helpful and gracious. We felt like real VIPs! We will make it an annual ritual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro