After months of snow and ice a great place to visit. our teenage boys love this resort, never bored, always something to do. good service at the poolbar, tasty snacks and sandwiches.
Rooms are large, well equipped, nothing missing.
We had 2 power breaks, but we managed well. The restaurant got a generator, the island Pub, served good family style american fair with a latino touch. good size portions ,value for money.
Phones in the room did not work, but no major problem.
Our 5 night stay was great, away from any city noise and crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro