This was our second year in a row to stay at Belizean Shores resort. Some of the staff have changed, but the same great service and clean rooms are still there. It is the perfect place to decompress from city life, but still close enough to San Pedro to keep things from getting boring. We dove and relaxed this year and it couldn't have been better, unless someone else had payed!!! A water taxi can take you anywhere you want to go and it's just a short plane trip to the mainland for day trips inland. Just back a day and already planning to go back next year!!! There is fancier and there is more expensive, but there is no better place to stay than Belizean Shores!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro