It takes a pretty magical place to calm me down, as vacations are usually planned with non-stop activities. Not here. I found myself looking forward to spending time on the porch or under one of the beach thatch covers, hypnotized by the sea view, breeze, and the great beach at Exotic Caye. Having light conversations with caretakers, Ben and Maitlund, became the highlight of my day. There were plenty of activities, but none were more enjoyable than the relaxation. It's old, but the staff made it one of the most enjoyable places we have ever stayed. The restaurant was very good, wireless internet and tv worked well, and it is easy to get into town. Our group of travelers is already planning a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro