We were not impressed with the accommodation, although the staff went out of their way to make everything better by moving us into another room, brought us a microwave. The rooms need some attention, the refrigerator was rusty on the inside, the comforter was lumpy, the head board and night stands were dusty, and the pillows smelled. Again, the staff was great, very helpful and friendly. We were disappointed with the beaches, because of the trash and seaweed. Overall the island trip was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro