The hotel was recommended to us by someone at San Pedro. When we reviewed the hotel on the website it looked much better than when we arrived. The staff was very nice and helpful, but the overall condition of the facility was not as expected. The kitchen was not very clean. The burner pans on the stove were very ditry and we cleaned them to the best of our ability. but finally lined them with aluminum foil prior to use. The towels in the bathroom were torn and ragged . The kitchen utinsels were were poor and pots and pans dirty.
The beach was covered with seaweed and never raked up and disposed of during out 8 day stay. Beach lounge chairs cushions were torn .
The restaurant was closed for the entire stay. The beach bar was nice with a variety of weekly activities.
The staff was the highlight of the stay and did what they could to accomodate our stay. Alberto at the front desk especially helpful as was Josie in housekeeping.
At the end of the day the hotel was not as represented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro