The exotic caye is in a great location right about the midway point on the southern part of San Pedro. It's a villa style hotel. We purchased their living social deal for 5 nights for our honeymoon, and we loved it!
The finishes, at least in our unit, were a little old and could use an update. But, that said, the room was clean and cozy. There was a refrigerator that kept water and fresh fruit (from the fruit stand up the street) cold. The pool is a great place to splash in and cool off. The bar (Canuck's) is a great place to hang out, meet locals, play trivia, and just have a great time.
While the facilities were cozy, the staff was great. They answered all of our questions previous to arriving in Belize. They helped us pick great excursions and made all of the arrangements. They gave us advice on what to stock in our rooms in case a storm kept folks in their rooms and out of the restaurants. They partner with great tour guides and excursion agencies, so everywhere we went on their recommendation was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro