Just returned from a great vacation on Ambergris Caye. We were fortunate to scoop up a flight deal and the Groupon offer, which was a bit of a leap of faith, but we were not disappointed with anything. The pictures on the resort's website are true to life, it is rustic but in a charming, laid-back way, and within a nice beach's walk to town or many restaurants, bars, dive shops, etc.
We loved our stay at ECBR for so many reasons - amazing staff, beautiful setting, great food and entertainment. Thanks so much and hope to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro