We stayed here for a week and loved it! The only issue we encountered was the patio door to our room didn't lock well, it took some time to get used to the finikyness and my 7 year old was unable to open and close it, but that's it! The people were really friendly and even helped us look for a barbie shirt that flew away. The pool is very small, but not busy. Outdoor hammocks too! I recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro